ITRB competitive advantage is based on outperforming the market standard by
1 Delivering strong engineering capabilities into a market short of human capital:
- ITRBs core team of engineers offers experience of a minimum of 10 years with an average experience of 16 years whilst most competitors are working with younger and less experienced engineers .
- Recruitment of further engineers in Europe (Spain, Italy, UK) ITRB recruitment capability is built on 3 pillars:
- Direct contact of more than 700 professionals.
- Strategic Alliances with 3 strong engineering partners.
- UK recruitment centre set-up for MRO engineers.
- Training in ITRB ACADEMY (for internal and external resources)
2 Offering commitment to deadlines and results instead of working on a “per hour/boom on a seat concept”: Independent team of experienced engineers with bonus linked to performance and delivery of results.
3 Continuous innovation and technological know-how transfer: European Commission funded projects FP7 (e.g. Cleansky) targeting continuous know-how improvement through applied research. ITRB gets engaged in the development of new technologies in collaboration with Universidad European de Madrid.
4 Flexibility in terms of location: ITRB offers consultancy work packages at clients facilities as well as secondments of engineers.